Monday, December 15, 2008

I Am a Helpful Girl

I like to help my Dad. Today he was doing some filing. He had a shoe box that he was putting things to be recycled in. I could see that he was struggling to get the job done, so stepped in.

My most helpful quality is that I give Dad a chance to rest. My favourite saying is that all work and no play means Suey misses her chin skritches, so I make sure Dad doesn't get stuck with all work only.

It is a quality that works out well for me, too!:)
We have graduated to new food bowls. Fui's big fat head means we can't eat together anymore, and he started bopping me on the head if I tried.

Now we can eat together, minus the head bopping. I quite like this, as I am not a fan of head boppage. Unless I am doing the bopping myself, then I like it.


See how much bigger he is than me. Mum doesn't call him Fatty Boomsticks for nothing!

Also, after 18 months of neglect and indifference, Mum has ordered us a cat tree. It is 1.73 metres tall, which is good by me, as I like being up high and surveying my domain (not Fui's). I can't wait for it to arrive!:)

Love from

14 comments:

The WriggleButts said...

That sounds like a great cat tree! Mine is not very tall, but I still like it!

Virus

Anonymous said...

Fatty Boomsticks. hehehe!

Suey, you are wise beyond your furs! We hope your cat tree arrives soon. We wouldn't want you to miss a single second of surveying more than you already have!

Cory said...

We can hardly wait to see your tree. We don't have one, but we might get one.

Daisy said...

Suey, it is very nice of you to make sure your dad gets a chance to get some rest. You surely deserve to get a cat tree!

Ailurophile said...

Fui and you look furry kyoot eating together. Hope the new cat tree arrives soon and you guys have lots of fun napping and surveying atop it :)

Anonymous said...

Suey you is such a good girl, plus it is always fun to spend as much time with the Daddas as we can. I loves my Dadda very much too!

hehe I would not call your brofur fatty boomsticks, man cats are supposed to be big and manly.. you do not want him all girly and skinny like do you? well, unless he can't help it.. like mez! But I iz still trying!, hey it's hard when you was a tiny weeny babeh.

V-V

Everycat said...

I'm sure your Dad is very grateful for your help Suey, humans need us to help them rest now and again. Fui does indeed look like a sizey mancat, love his nickname!

This cat tree sounds wonderful, will you be wearing a crown as you sit on top surveying your minions?

Whicky Wuudler

Mr. Hendrix said...

"all work and no play means Suey misses her chin skritches" ha ha ha nice.

Wow Suey, I didn't realize Fui was so much bigger than you. I suppose it is because you are a lady cat and he is a Mancat. I don't think Mancats should bop lady cats but mommy sayz siblings do that kind of stuff.

I can't wait to see you on your new cat tree! You'll love it!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You are such a good helper. Your dad deserved a break from all that filing. It's so exciting that you get your very own head-bopless food dish. I can't wait to see your new cat tree. I know you'll love it.

The Island Cats said...

We like how you snoopervise your dad...we're sure you're a big help!

You're gonna love your cat tree...we got one and it's tall...we love it!!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You are a great bean helper~!
I am so proud of you!

Lux said...

Suey, I'll bet your dad is really grateful for all your help!

You'll have to post a picture of your new cat tree when it comes - it sounds nice!

Teddy Westlife said...

Suey, you're gonna need a lot of naps after all that hard work with dad. I'm just sayin'...

Huffle Mawson

Parker said...

I like the new eating arrangement! And it's a good thing to give Dad some help!
Smoochies!