1. I was found in some bushes. My siblings were sold at a market, before I was left at the shelter.
2. I love Jimmy Blossom. He is my idol and hero, and I copy him as much as possible.
3. I have cute little stripes and cute little spots on my furs.
4. My eyes were blue when I moved in. Now they are green.
5. My foster mum thinks it is hilarious to call me Seamus O'Kittenhead. Because then I would be Irish. Or something.
6. Poppy has decided she is my mum, and likes to keep me clean. She is a real little lady, that girl.
7. When I moved in, I couldn't drink from a bowl very well. After 2 days, I was a pro. I learned from copying Jimmy and the girls.
8. My foster mum says I have lots of guts. When I first moved in the Blossoms didn't like me too much. But I wasn't put off. I kept trying to play with them and cuddle with them and eat with them, and now they accept me as one of them:)
I also have to tell all of our friends something. I can be the spokescat because I am probably going to be living here for Christmas. We are sending Christmas cards this year. If you would like a snail mail card, please send us your snail mail address, to fui_and_sueyAThotmailDOTcom. We are also working on making an e-version of our card. If you would like to recieve our e-card, please email us at the above address. We don't want our friends to feel spammed!:)