Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hello, and welcome to my world!


I am Lissa, and I have had the privelidge of being a foster parent for a small rescue group. I would like to introduce you to some of these lovely little beings, and thier adventures with my two resident cats, Fui and Suey. I would also like to use this blog to introduce you to some truly marvelous characters who enrich the world with their very presence.


This will also be a diary of my newest foster, Evie. She is our first adult foster- a pregnant Rex. She is a lovely thing, and at our best estimate, about 2 weeks away from having wrigging little kittens around her.


I will finish this first introductory post with the eloquent words of Ralph Waldo Emerson- "You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon will be too late".


No comments: