Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Mom Meme

let their Mommie do a meme on Wednesday. It was the Mom Meme! Fui and Suey thought if Daisy and Harley could let their Mommie have the blog for a while, they could let their Mum have a turn too. Woohoo! These were the instructions:
Either (1) post 7 facts about yourself AND photos OR (2) post 10 facts about yourself with no photos, OR (3) post a childhood picture of yourself. My family lived in Fiji for my first years, and this was my first Father Christmas. Note the fan aimed at him!I fell in love with my favourite food group early on.School picture day was a great excuse to fit as many baubles in my hair as possible.




This is my favourite photo of me and my baby sister. I love you, sis:)
Thankyou, Fui and Suey!

13 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Wonderful childhood photos! Thanks for posting them!

We're trying to convince #1 to post some of herself....

Teddy Westlife said...

My mum is playing this game too! But she doesn't have any good photos of herself.

Huffle Mawson

Cory said...

My mom was tagged by Fin's mom and she will be playing next week but she needs to dig up some old pictures and scan them first. I will help her so she can get to it.

Ice cream is one of the best major food groups!

The Island Cats said...

Those are the cutest pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us! Our mom is doing the mom meme today too!

Unknown said...

Yer mom was pawsome fer sharin da piccys of her. Santa Paws sure does look H O T in dat piccy - we has snow that time of year here.

Parker said...

Your Mom is adorable!

Reese =^..^= said...

How fun! My Mom is doing the meme tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! What is with Moms and hair styles and baubles? Mom always looked as though she had just taken a bowl off her head in all of her childhood photos. It is a very good thing our Nana never became a hair dresser! bwahahahaha!

You and your sister look absolutely adorable! And Mom loves your Ice Cream photo! Those were the days... Ice Cream without guilt! Your Mom took great photos!

Daisy said...

It has been so much fun to see old pictures of everybuddy's mom! Your mom was so cute. I like all the cute hair accessories!

Poor Santa must have been boiling hot in that suit!

Chrissie said...

Fr. Christmas must've been boilin' 'OT! Those photos of your mum are adorabibble-So, you were born in Fiji, and are in Sydney now. What a beautiful place to call home!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

This is a fun Meme. Those are good pictures.

Quill and Greyson said...

What a little cutie you were and I'm sure still are! Nice to get to know you. I love my sister like that too. I am also fond of the ice cream food group - I think of it as the middle of the food pyramid.

Meg

Cat with a Garden said...

Your mom looks like the sweetest girl - and a very happy one! Yay! Thank you of thinking of us, but mom says she currently has no access to childhood pictures. When she has she will do the meme!
Purrs, Siena & Chilli