Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Love Treats.

Evie-
I've not had too many treats in my life. Aunty Lissa has tried to introduce me to some, but I've turned my nose up at all of them- the liver treats, Greenies, vitamin treats, even the dried fishies that Fui goes crazy over.

Today Aunty Lissa bought me something new. It looked different somehow...

It looked... good. This needed further investigation. I went in for a sniff.

And it smelled great! Who would have thought a treat could smell so yummy! This was a crazy new world for Mademoiselle Evie le Chat (Aunty Lissa and I have decided that I am probably French). There was nothing else for it. I had to go in for a taste.

I'll confess, I was a bit tentative to begin with. Remember, I have been let down before. But this was new. This was delicious!

This was Cravers!

My whole life flashed before me. What a delicious snack! I was so excited. There was nothing else to it.

I had to ask for another one.

I was more decisive this time. It was my treat, and it was delicious. I took it right out of Aunty Lissa's fingers!

I needed another one! I thought the next one would be even more delicious than the last...

And I was right! It was wonderful!

I am so happy that I have been introduced to Cravers.

I am Crazy happy! Crazy for Cravers!

What a happy crazy Craver day!

I hope your day is as crazy Craver happy as mine!

No comments: